Notes on the use of this website
Unauthorized copying and replication of the contents (information, materials, images, etc.) of the KUMANOYA CORPORATION website (hereinafter referred to as “this site”) are strictly prohibited. All Rights Reserved.
Please be sure to read the following disclaimer before using this site. By using the contents of this site, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- The Company assumes no responsibility for any trouble, loss or damage caused by the use of the information on this website or by the use of this website.
- Please note that the content of this site is subject to change without notice.
- We are not responsible for the content of any other websites linked to this site.
- While we strive to ensure the accuracy of the content on this site, we do not guarantee the content provided.
- When using this site, please do so at your own risk.
About the handling of personal information
- Compliance with relevant laws and regulations
The Company shall handle the personal information acquired and held by the Company properly in compliance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Information and other related laws.
- Purpose of use of personal information
We use the collected personal information only for the following purposes. We will not use personal information for any other purpose without the consent of the person, unless we are notified or announced separately about the purpose of use according to the provisions of laws and regulations.
・To provide the most appropriate information for your needs and inquiries.
・To propose better products and services in the future.
- Provision of personal information to third parties
We do not provide personal information to third parties without your consent, except as required by law.
- Request for disclosure, correction, etc. of personal information
Based on the Personal Information Protection Law, the Company accepts requests for disclosure, correction, etc. from the person identified from the personal information regarding personal information held by the company. Specifically, please contact the following reference.
- Inquiry about the handling of personal information
We accept complaints and other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information in the following inquiries.
4-5-12 Nihombashi-honcho,Chuo,Tokyo 103-0023 JAPAN